Uponor 1/2" ProPEX Expansion PEX EP Coupling
- Allows 1/2" x 1/2" coupling connection for PEX-a tubing
- Application: Plumbing, Heating
- Material: Engineered Plastic
- ProPEX Tool and Rings are required, must be purchased separately
The ProPEX® EP Coupling is available for use in hot and cold domestic potable water systems. Also approved for use in radiant heating and cooling systems, every end of the coupling is manufactured with an Uponor ProPEX fitting for connections to hePEX plus or AquaPEX® tubing.
Note: ProPEX Tool is required. ProPEX Rings sold separately.
|Certifications||IAPMO, NSF, UPC|
|Type 1||Tubing Compatibility: AquaPEX, PEX-a|
|Maximum Temperature||320 F|
|Application Type||Commercial, Residential|
- 4" LED Recessed Housing New Construction Can, IC & AT Ra...Model#: CLD4ICAT-2
Contact Us For PricingAvailable For PickupCallUnavailable For Shipping
- 6" Recessed Baffle Trim, Airtight (6-Pack)Model#: AF637W-6P$24.25Available For PickupFree pickup available at our in-store locationAvailable For ShippingUsually ships within 1-2 business days
- Winfield Round Front 2-Piece Toilet 1.28GPF, includes Seat/ Wax R...Model#: T3513$75.00Available For PickupFree pickup available at our in-store locationAvailable For ShippingUsually ships within 1-2 business days