Rinnai RUC80iN 8.0 GPM Indoor NG Condensing Tankless Water Heater
- Delivers an endless supply of hot water whenever and wherever it’s needed – simultaneously to multiple fixtures.
- The ONLY manufacturer to offer both Concentric and PVC, providing more venting options right out of the box saving you time, money and the best flexibility to get the job done fast.
- Up to .96 Energy Factor (ENERGY STAR® qualified)
- Similar in size to a carry-on suitcase, our space-saving design allows installation almost anywhere.
- Earth-friendly technology produces lower CO2 emissions which contribute to cleaner air and a healthier environment.
Rinnai’s Ultra series of condensing tankless water heaters is specifically designed suitable for medium-to large-sized homes; the increased efficiency of a condensing unit gives additional savings while still offering all the upsides of a standard tankless water heater. Never run out of hot water again, and enjoy the space savings, convenience, ease of installation and peace of mind for which Rinnai is famous for.
- Outputs up to 130,000 BTUs of heating power at an continuous 8.0 GPM
- ENERGY STAR® qualified for increased efficiency and power usage
- Designed for indoor use only
- Certified for installation in mobile homes
- Electronic ignition removes the need for a pilot light, saving you money in fuel costs
- Integrated temperature controller provides temperature range control from 120°F to 140°F
- Enhanced scale detection lessens possibility of serious, long-term damage to unit
- Temperature lock function prevents accidental or unauthorized changes to water temperature
- Leak detection shuts off water to the interior units to limit property damage
- Ultra low NOx emissions compliant
- Residential warranty offers 12 years coverage on the heat exchanger, 5 years on parts, and 1 year on labor
- The Efficiency of Condensing Technology: Rinnai’s unique condensing design incorporates two innovative heat exchangers to achieve optimum heating value from every cubic foot of natural gas or propane. The stainless steel system recaptures residual heat from flue gases to pre-heat incoming ground water, which then circulates to the primary copper heat exchanger. Delivering an Energy Factor (EF) up to .96, Rinnai’s tankless condensing units are ideal for residential and commercial applications and can be banked for even greater capacity.
- Amperage: 8.0 Amps
- Depth: 10.1"
- Energy Factor: 0.96
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Height: 31.2"
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Max BTU Input: 152000
- Temperature (Max): 140°F
- Temperature (Min): 98°F
- Voltage: 120V
- Watts: 42W
- Width: 18.3"
- RUC80IP: 8.0 GPM Residential Indoor Liquid Propane Tankless Water Heater
- RUC80IN (This Model): 8.0 GPM Residential Indoor Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater
For Rinnai Certified Installation:
Contact Rinnai at 844-348-4715
- 4" LED Recessed Housing New Construction Can, IC & AT Ra...Model#: CLD4ICAT-2
Contact Us For PricingAvailable For PickupCallUnavailable For Shipping
- 6" Recessed Baffle Trim, Airtight (6-Pack)Model#: AF637W-6P$24.25Available For PickupFree pickup available at our in-store locationAvailable For ShippingUsually ships within 1-2 business days
- Winfield Round Front 2-Piece Toilet 1.28GPF, includes Seat/ Wax R...Model#: T3513$75.00Available For PickupFree pickup available at our in-store locationAvailable For ShippingUsually ships within 1-2 business days